Backstage Pass KL: Using Creative Concepts to Craft Unique Event Experiences
Inject creativity to your events to create unforgettable experiences for your event attendees. Come experience Backstage Pass KL with a difference
Backstage Pass by Peatix is a community event for event organisers - exchange lessons, connect with people who enable events and grow as a group. We're in our 8th session!
Grab your early bird organiser tickets: RSV-Pea today!
Hear from 3 creative peeps:
- Christopher Ling (theatrethreesixty) who will speak about how they used a fully immersive theatre performance on the streets of Ipoh in a walk that bring to light unspoken narratives that are woven into the history and present of Ipoh
- Melizarani T. Selva (Speak City) who incorporates the spirit and elements of democracy into a poetry slam
- Peggy Wong (Urban Sketchers Kuching) will share how sketchwalks can incorporate uniquely Kuching elements in the event experience (think sampan on the Sarawak River!)
Light dinner, insights from 3 inspiring speakers, and a night of pure fun in meeting others in the community!
- Venue partner: The Co. Bangsar. is a community oriented co-working space with a beautiful space in the heart of Bangsar.
- For Debit Card users: http://help.peatix.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2388149--for-users-in-malaysia-paypal-faqs
- Am I considered an "event organiser?" Peatix encourages events of all kinds to blossom - anything from tech talks, workshops and classes to theatre, art performances to parties, gigs to private dinners and gatherings. So yes, you're probably one without knowing it.
- I provide relevant services (audio-visual services, photobooth rental, app) - can I attend? Yes, we're an inclusive community. At the same time, organisers prefer to mostly meet other organisers. We require vendors to pay a higher entry of RM30 and respect that this event is not a platform for selling services.
- Why can't I buy more than 4 tickets in one transaction? Diversity is important to us - come meet new friends!
- Vegetarian food? Yes! Please let us know in advance.
- Why isn't the event free? We serve food at wonderful venues. The price is not designed to be a barrier - we offer discounts to students, youths and dreamers.
- What's your refund policy? We understand that things may crop up. Feel free to transfer your ticket or approach us for a refund.
- Can I pay at the door? Currently, we do not accept any walk ins as it'll be a full house. Do follow our group, http://malaysia.peatix.com, to be in the know of any upcoming events.
- Are you looking for partners? Glad you asked - please drop us a line.
- Who organises this? The community team at Peatix Malaysia.
- More questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Add to Calendar
Tue May 9, 2017
6:45 PM - 9:00 PM MYT
6:45 PM - 9:00 PM MYT
RSV-Pea (I Feel Lucky!) SOLD OUT RM12.00 RSV-Pea (Early Bird) RM19.00 RSV-Pea (Standard) RM22.00 Vendor RM30.00
- Venue Address
- 8 Lengkok Abdullah, Bangsar Malaysia
If you are coming from Jalan Bangsar, turn left just after the Bangsar LRT onto Lengkok Abdullah. Go straight at the intersection past a Tamil school. The venue is directly after the tall condo on the RIGHT hand side and opposite a Hindu temple
Peatix Malaysia544 Followers
Want to find more groups and events like this?