Backstage Pass KL: Using Creative Concepts to Craft Unique Event Experiences
Inject creativity to your events to create unforgettable experiences for your event attendees. Come experience Backstage Pass KL with a difference
Backstage Pass by Peatix is a community event for event organisers - exchange lessons, connect with people who enable events and grow as a group. We're in our 8th session!
Christopher Ling is the co-founder and artistic director of Malaysian theatre collective, theatrethreesixty. His work as a director of plays, operas and musicals has been seen in Malaysia, Singapore and London, UK. Christopher will talk about his work at The Other Festival 2015 in Ipoh, Perak, ASCENT, THESE STORIES WERE MADE FOR WALKING, a immersive, site-specific performing arts trail commissioned by Kakiseni.
2. Melizarani T. Selva (Speak City)
3. Peggy Wong (Urban Sketchers Kuching)
Peggy Wong started sketching buildings as part of her architectural training. Along the way she learns to record the world around her as she slows down and experience it, by translating live scenes with pen to paper; as her form of therapeutic self-expression. Peggy is also one of the founders of Urban Sketchers Kuching since 2012 and a Correspondent for the USk Blog. She now serves on the USk Executive Board as Board Secretary. She will share how sketchwalks can incorporate uniquely Kuching elements in the event experience (think sampan on the Sarawak River!)
- Venue partner: The Co. Bangsar. is a community oriented co-working space with a beautiful space in the heart of Bangsar.
- For Debit Card users: http://help.peatix.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2388149--for-users-in-malaysia-paypal-faqs
- Am I considered an "event organiser?" Peatix encourages events of all kinds to blossom - anything from tech talks, workshops and classes to theatre, art performances to parties, gigs to private dinners and gatherings. So yes, you're probably one without knowing it.
- I provide relevant services (audio-visual services, photobooth rental, app) - can I attend? Yes, we're an inclusive community. At the same time, organisers prefer to mostly meetother organisers. We require vendors to pay a higher entry of RM30 and respect that this event is not a platform for selling services.
- Why can't I buy more than 4 tickets in one transaction? Diversity is important to us - come meet new friends!
- Vegetarian food? Yes! Please let us know in advance.
- Why isn't the eventfree? We serve food at wonderful venues. The price is not designed to be a barrier - we offer discounts to students, youths and dreamers.
- What's your refund policy? We understand that things may crop up. Feel free to transfer your ticket or approach us for a refund.
- Can I pay at the door? Currently, we do not accept any walk ins as it'll be a full house. Do follow our group, http://malaysia.peatix.com, to be in the know of any upcoming events.
- Are you looking for partners? Glad you asked - please drop us a line.
- Who organises this? The community team at Peatix Malaysia.
- More questions? Contact email@example.com
6:45 PM - 9:00 PM MYT
RSV-Pea (I Feel Lucky!) SOLD OUT RM12.00 RSV-Pea (Early Bird) SOLD OUT RM19.00 RSV-Pea (Standard) SOLD OUT RM22.00 Vendor SOLD OUT RM30.00
- Venue Address
- 8 Lengkok Abdullah, Bangsar Malaysia
If you are coming from Jalan Bangsar, turn left just after the Bangsar LRT onto Lengkok Abdullah. Go straight at the intersection past a Tamil school. The venue is directly after the tall condo on the RIGHT hand side and opposite a Hindu temple
Peatix Malaysia580 Followers